Hi There, I am having two VM and already install and set up DPDK and bind the ethernet interface on both VM to use DPDK via dpdk-devbind.py. Now I need to send a ping from one VM to another VM using the DPDK example application using the Network namespace. Any insight will be appreciated to start the next steps like: 1-How to set up network namespace and attach it to DPDK bind network device 2-Which example from DPDK Example list to use for this scenario and how to pass bind network device or namespace information to an example application running on both VMs to capture and forward the packets from VM1 to VM2 and vice versa? FYI, I need to capture Packets at Layer 3. Regards, Dinesh