From: 廖書華 <sim860927@gmail.com>
To: "Pattan, Reshma" <reshma.pattan@intel.com>
Cc: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: Pdump Didn't capture the packet
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:11:11 +0800

Dear,

Thank you for the information !
I rerun the primary application with the other terminal running pdump,
however it still can't capture the packet.
As for the logs you mentioned that is printed after the primary application
terminates. Also, for the primary application log, I can make sure it
transmits and receives the packet, but pdump still can't capture it.

*- For the log of pdump*

[oran@localhost pdump]$ sudo ./dpdk-pdump --file-prefix wls_1 -- --pdump
'port=0,queue=*,tx-dev=/home/oran/Music/tx.pcap,rx-dev=/home/oran/Music/rx.pcap'

<snip>

Primary process is no longer active, exiting...

Also, do you know whether pdump can capture the virtual function packet or
not ? (We bind to vfio-pci)

Best Regards,

Shu-hua, Liao

Pattan, Reshma <reshma.pattan@intel.com> 於 2021年11月15日 週一 下午4:58寫道: