From: Antonio Di Bacco <a.dibacco.ks@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: Best practice to share memory between two DPDK processes in different docker containers
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:56:50 +0200

I imagine that there should be a way of sharing memory between two DPDK
processes running in different docker containers. Probably the two DPDK
processes could mmap the same hugepage? Probably we could pass pid and fd
from one process to the other and (bypassing pid namespaces) be able to
mmap the same memory?
I wonder if DPDK architects thought about this scenario.