Hey folks, We are troubleshooting a vendor application that is leveraging DPDK at the application layer. - Openstack with RHOSP / RHEL - OVS as the underlying virtual switching layer. *The VM is not using SRIOV ports.* - VM acts as a load balancer (traffic pattern in IN+OUT). Traffic arrives on a VLAN (provider network) and exits through a VXLAN network (internal) to be forwarded to application servers. - VMs are using pinned cores - 4 cores total - 2 for the OS - 2 for DPDK : 1 TX one RX - Using hugepages - There are no other VMs on the physical compute. - compute is using isolated cores for the OS. No collision with the VM cores. At low packet rates (20k~ PPS), it seems that the DPDK layer fails to transmit packets on the TX queue. This triggers a failover. We are not seeing anything particularly obvious on the compute side. Is there anything at the DPDK layer that should be clear about why there is a failure to TX? Thanks!