* [dpdk-users] Best-effort Traffic Class in DPDK
@ 2020-01-07  6:12 Avinash .
From: Avinash . @ 2020-01-07  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: Mohit P. Tahiliani

Hi,

This is related to reducing no of queues per traffic class in the QoS
scheduler.

The 13th traffic class in the QoS scheduler is the Best-effort traffic
class which can have 1, 4 or 8 queues.
https://dev.dpdk.narkive.com/ZwBXg4Xe/dpdk-dev-rfc-sched-new-features-and-improvements
By default, it's 4. I want to use only one queue but when I change the
configuration file it throws a segmentation fault.

Any suggestions on how to use only 1 queue instead of the default 4?

Thanks
-Avinash

* [dpdk-users] Best-effort Traffic Class in DPDK
@ 2020-01-06  7:28 Avinash
From: Avinash @ 2020-01-06  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: tahiliani, gokulbargaje.182009

Hi,

This is related to reducing no of queues per traffic class in the QoS
scheduler.

The 13th traffic class in the QoS scheduler is the Best-effort traffic
class which can have 1 or 4 or 8 queues.