* Compile DPDK for Intel Westmere
@ 2021-12-09 10:25 Prabhuram K
From: Prabhuram K @ 2021-12-09 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi Guys,
Any idea on how to compile DPDK for Intel Westmere in meson?

Earlier we used to compile from make, and we have an option to set the
target as below:
make config T=x86_64-wsm-linuxapp-gcc
The complete guide on how to compile westmere with make is given below;

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/cross-compile-data-plane-development-kit-dpdk-for-different-intel-platforms.html

With make deprecated and not used anymore,  i don;t find a way to change
the target to use westmere in meson.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks,
Prabhu