From: Ashish Mishra <ashishm@mvista.com>
To: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] Installation of latest DPDK on x86_64 machine
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 17:56:19 +0530

Hi Members ,

I am trying to get DPDK installed on x86_64 mahine  by following below
steps
         git clone https://dpdk.org/git/dpdk
         cd dpdk/
         meson -Dexamples=all build
         cd build
         ninja
         ninja install

a) Any input where should in find "igb_uio.ko"

b) Even i tried modprobe igb_uio.ko , it didn't helped as i dont see
   /usr/local/lib64/dpdk/drivers folder but i can see
/usr/local/lib64/dpdk/pmds-21.3/librte_*

c) Basically , i wanted to install latest DPDK on my laptop and run an
testpmd
   Is there any document where we can find the step's to build and run
testpmd
   for the latest version of DPDK

I am new to DPDK , hence will be helpful if community can share some
pointers

Thanks ,
Ashish