Hi, I would also check dmesg logs for any indication or warning. I had an issue like that and it turned out to be a BIOS setting related to some nic shared memory. On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 8:30 AM Balakrishnan K < Balakrishnan.K1@tatacommunications.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I am trying to bind VF interface to dpdk using dpdk-devbind.py. > > Unable to bind getting error “cannot bind to driver uio_pci_generic”. > > Steps followed: > > 1.modprobe uio_pci_generic > > 2. dpdk-devbind.py -b uio_pci_generic 0000:05:00.0 > > > > Also tried with vfio-pci driver not succeeded. > > Attaching the dpdk-devbind -s output and the error which I got. > > > > Am I missing something could any one please help on this. > > > > > > > > Regards, > > Bala >