Hi, I have Intel x710-DA4 NIC configured as SR-IOV or PCI-PT. The DPDK 17.11 rte_eth_tx_burst() API says the packet is transmitted successfully, but over time the available mbufs continues to shrink until no mbufs available. When I monitor the X710 port output I see the first mbuf transmitted from the X710 port but not the second mbuf. I also made sure the tx.offloads has DEV_TX_OFFLOAD_MULTI_SEGS set if capability bit is set. I reviewed the mbuf details (both first and second mbufs) and all looks correct and identical. In DPDK 17.11 I see the failure but in DPDK 22.11 I don't see the failure. Intel x710-DA4 driver/firmware is 1.11.1.31/6.80 Does anyone know why this occurs and how to fix it? Is the issue in the Intel i40e driver? Thanks, Ed