Hi, I am trying to add support for NIC "MT27500/MT27520 Family [ConnectX-3/ConnectX-3 Pro Virtual Function]" in our application with DPDK 22.11. I am using meson and ninja and DPDK 22.11.2 I am running Oracle91 in my VM where I build DPDK. I downloaded the libibverbs (rdma-core-44.0) and built the static libraries from sources. The static libraries are not in the standard locations but under rpmbuild/SOURCES/rdma-core-44.0/build/lib In meson I set ibverbs_link=static When I execute ninja -j 10, I get error "bin/ld: cannot find -l:libibverbs.a" How do I setup meson and ninja to build DPDK static libraries for Mellanox NIC and use libibverbs libraries. Thanks, Ed