Hey Folks, I see the following message when I attempt to attach pdump to the testpmd sample application: Pdump output: EAL: Failed to hotplug add device EAL: Error - exiting with code: 1 Cause: vdev creation failed:create_mp_ring_vdev:695 Testpmd output: Reached maximum number of Ethernet ports EAL: Driver cannot attach the device (net_pcap_rx_0) EAL: Failed to hotplug add device on primary The primary and secondary applications were run using the following commands: Primary: sudo ./dpdk-testpmd --proc-type=primary --file-prefix=test -d /path/to/pmd Secondary: sudo ./dpdk-pdump --proc-type=secondary --file-prefix=test -d /path/to/pmd -- --pdump 'port=0,queue=1,rx-dev=./rx.pcap,tx-dev=./tx.pcap' DPDK version: 22.11.1 Is this a known issue? Is there any known fix for this? Thanks Sameer Vaze