From: "Xu, Chenjie" <chenjie.xu@intel.com>
To: Mishal Shah <shahmishal1998@gmail.com>
Cc: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] pktgen can't send packet forever
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:21:05 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Mishal,
I have done that. My steps are below:
         ./app/x86_64-native-linuxapp-gcc/pktgen -l 10,11,12 --vdev=virtio_user0,path=/ovs/2a22f95cc275-net1 --no-pci --socket-mem=1024 --master-lcore 10 -- -m 11:12.0 -P
       set 0 dst mac $MAC
       set 0 size 128
       start 0

After “start 0”, pktgen will send packets several seconds and then it just stops to send packet.

Best Regards,
Xu, Chenjie