* [dpdk-users] APIs for allocating IOVA contiguous memory
@ 2020-09-07 15:06 Devendra Singh Rawat
From: Devendra Singh Rawat @ 2020-09-07 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: Igor Russkikh, Rasesh Mody

Apart from using rte_memzone_reserve_* APIs, is there any other way to allocate IOVA contiguous memory in DPDK ?
I can't use rte_memzone_reserve_* as I am hitting RTE_MAX_MEMZONE limit.

I can see rte_malloc_socket() but it does not provide any provision to pass RTE_MEMZONE_IOVA_CONTIG flag to
malloc_heap_alloc().

Thanks,
Devendra