* [dpdk-users] [Help] Link dynamic libs in dpdk build
@ 2020-08-21 10:55 Amul Patel
From: Amul Patel @ 2020-08-21 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi team.
I need help to link external dynamic so file to be  linked In dpdk code examples.

I am trying  to link conntrack lib in dpdk example code.
If any one did already then can please help out how to do it.

Meanwhile I am looking Dpdk make files where i can link dynamic lib.

Thanks and Regards,
Amul Patel
Contact - 07875648886

Sent from my iPhone