* [dpdk-users] rte_ring and IPSec
@ 2019-07-03 10:48 Ahmet Genç
From: Ahmet Genç @ 2019-07-03 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

These days we are trying to set up an IPSec communication between two SW, but we have some questions.

We created two ports with dpdkr type on a bridge over OVS. That way, we aimed to establish an IPSec connection using rte_ring. I examined the ipsec_secgw example but this is working on physical ports. Is that any way to run this setup on our situation?