From: Ali Alnubani <alialnu@oss.nvidia.com>
To: Dmitry Kozlyuk <dmitry.kozliuk@gmail.com>,
	Stephen Hemminger <stephen@networkplumber.org>
Cc: "announce@dpdk.org" <announce@dpdk.org>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>, "web@dpdk.org" <web@dpdk.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 14:01:42 +0000	[thread overview]

DMARC authentication will still fail for plain text messages if we don't change anything for dev,
because the mailing list will still alter the Subject and the Sender headers causing signature breakage.
Let's see how disabling the conversion from html to plain text goes, and we'll continue discussing
completely rejecting html messages with the techboard.