Hello Vladimir, Would you please elaborate more on your use case? What exactly do you wish to match on? Currently, there is no plan to implement the RAW item. However, with Bluefield 2 DPU, we implemented the flex item, that can be useful for you. Regards, Asaf Penso ________________________________ From: Vladimir Yesin Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 4:28:57 PM To: users@dpdk.org Subject: Feature request: MLX5 DPDK flow item type RAW support Current DPDK 21.11 flow API does not support RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_RAW for MLX5. I need support of RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_RAW in DPDK flow API to enqueue some ingress packets by content to GPU with support of GPUDirect RDMA and other to CPU via distinct HW queues (RTE_FLOW_ACTION_TYPE_QUEUE). For now RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_UDP and RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_IPV4 filtering and enqueueing with address and ports are supported. Are there any plans to support RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_RAW for MLX5?