From: Antonio Di Bacco <antonio.di-bacco@keysight.com>
To: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Accessing EAL threads TLS
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:27:18 +0000

I need to emulate the pthread_setspecific and pthread_getspecific for EAL threads. I don't find any suitable APIs in the DPDK to access the TLS and get and set keys.

I launched a number of threads using the rte_eal_remote launch but I don't find any API that allows me to access the TLS for those threads.