Hi! I am using a Intel E810-XXVDA4 and DPDK version 19.11. During troubleshooting we have captures outgoing traffic with dpdk-pdump: dpdk-pdump -- --pdump 'port=1,queue=*,tx-dev=/tmp/tx.pcap I have opened the pcap-file in wireshark and I can see that some packets are delayed. However, system behavior indicates that the delays I see in the pcap file are not correct, they are too big. My questions is, how is the timestamp on packets in the pcap from dpdk-pdump created, like NIC HW generated, CPU time at disk write etc. or something else? Are there any run-time or build-time options to change the source of the timestamps? / Mikael