Hi! Sorry for asking such a basic question but I have a hard time understanding the "port" concept in rte_eth_dev. I am using 2 VFs on the same physical port on a NIC, VF7 and VF6. These to VFs have there own unique PCI address. When I call rte_eth_dev_get_port_by_name, I suspect that I get the same port id from both PCI addresses (not sure here, still looking into this) Could someone please give me a short explanation of the "port" concept in rte_eth_dev, and how that correlates to PCI address and also eth_dev_rx_burst assuming you want to poll only from VF7 for example. Thanks in advance! / Mikael