* [dpdk-users] Send data between two different DPDK applications
@ 2016-08-08 18:10 Sandeep Rayapudi
From: Sandeep Rayapudi @ 2016-08-08 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I'm trying to understand if data can be exchanged between two different
DPDK applications running as different processes. This may be a dumb
question but I couldn't find a way going through the documentation.

Ultimately, I want to achieve the following:
- Develop two standalone DPDA applications - client and server
- Send a simple hello world message between them
- Run these two applications on different Docker containers
- Repeat the case in containers scenario.

Please let me know what modules / features I can use in DPDK to achieve
this.

Thank you.