From: tang wei <wilton.tang@outlook.com>
To: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] <help>the latest version of pktgen-dpdk dose not work well
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 15:42:09 +0000

Hi all,
      I have a question about pktgen-dpdk, please help !
The application has bind the driver vfio-pci and can bringup normally ,
but can not send data package, and no response after receiving no more than 1023 packages .
Is there some log about the application that I can check or some debug methods?
Best regards,
wilton

·¢ËÍ×Ô Windows 10 °æÓʼþ<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Ó¦ÓÃ

             reply index