* [dpdk-users] PKTGEN option to limit sending packets per second
@ 2017-04-03 16:59 Chris Hall
From: Chris Hall @ 2017-04-03 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

We are doing various tests using dpdk-pktgen. One thing we were looking at is sending a consent stream of packets at a specified number of pps over a period of time. Was wondering if this could be an added feature ? something like “set 0 pps N” ?  I’ve played with the rate/burst delay, etc.. but I can’t really put a cap on packets per second.

Thanks much
Chris

* Re: [dpdk-users] PKTGEN option to limit sending packets per second
@ 2017-04-04 22:58 Chris Hall
From: Chris Hall @ 2017-04-04 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wiles, Keith; +Cc: users

Nice! These certainly help achieve finer granularity we were looking for.  :)
Thanks Keith.

-Chris