Hi, I’m deploying a containerized DPDK application in an OpenShift Kubernetes environment using DPDK 21.11.3. The application uses a Mellanox ConnectX-5 100G NIC through VFs. The problem I have is that the ETH stats counter imissed (which seems to be mapped to “out_of_buffer” internally in mlx5 PMD driver) is 0 when I don’t expect it to be, i.e. when the application doesn’t read the packets fast enough. Using GDB I can see that it tries to access the counter through /sys/class/infiniband/mlx5_99/ports/1/hw_counters/out_of_buffer but the hw_counters directory is missing so it will just return a zero value. I don’t know why it is missing. When looking at mlx5_os_read_dev_stat() I can see that there is an alternative way of reading the counter, through mlx5_devx_cmd_queue_counter_query() but under the condition that priv->q_counters are set. It doesn’t get set in my case because mlx5_glue->devx_obj_create() fails (errno 22) in mlx5_devx_cmd_queue_counter_alloc(). Have I missed something? NIC info: Mellanox Technologies MT27800 Family [ConnectX-5] - 100Gb 2-port QSFP28 MCX516A-CCHT driver: mlx5_core version: 5.0-0 firmware-version: 16.33.1048 (MT_0000000417) Please let me know if I need to provide more information. Best regards, Daniel