Hello All, I am trying to use the "dpdk-pdump" application to capture the packets. The pdump library is registering the RX/TX callbacks, but the callback pointer is getting NULL in the RX/TX function during packet transmission. The callbacks are set using the function "rte_eth_add_tx_callback" and the code is using GCC atomic built-in "__atomic_store_n" with memory order "__ATOMIC_RELEASE". In the "rte_eth_tx_burst" the same pointer is being read using "__atomic_load_n" with memory order "__ATOMIC_RELAXED". I have gone through the code, and the "pre_tx_burst_cbs" is not being cleared no where else except "rte_eth_remove_tx_callback". But this function is not being called till the termination of pdump application. Can someone please point me to where am I missing? Regards, Sridhar