Hi Dmitry, I went to the dpdk.org and I don’t see DPDK 23.11, [cid:image001.png@01DA1268.AA1AC1F0] Do you have a pre-release version? Thanks, Ed From: Dmitry Kozlyuk Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 1:12 PM To: Lombardo, Ed Cc: users Subject: Re: DPDK 22.11.2 requires too much VIRT memory, how to reduce External Email: This message originated outside of NETSCOUT. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. My suggestions to use 1G hugepages and/or --single-file-segments were to counter "Too many open files" error, which you should observe no longer. "Out of memory" is a new error. What are the failing mmap() call arguments? For example, if it uses fixed addresses, it may clash with the area reserved by DPDK (also affected by --base-virtaddr). DPDK 23.11 should consume less RES memory at startup since it doesn't map it all but on demand. Does --legacy-mem option (which mimics the old babevior) affect the crash?