Hi, I have Linux Oracle 91 with DPDK 22.11. The Intel i226 is my focus and getting hardware timestamping working, where I can retrieve the timestamp value for each packet and reorder packets from multiple i226 devices to single ring buffer. The Intel i226 datasheet says it supports hardware timestamping (per-packet timestamp). When I enable Rx offload timestamping (rxmode.offloads = RTE_ETH_RX_OFFLOAD_TIMESTAMP) I no longer see packets arrive when call rte_eth_rx_burst(). When I check the devinfo.rx_offload_capa value I see a value of 0xb260f, where bit-14 (RTE_ETH_RX_OFFLOAD_TIMESTAMP) is not set. Why doesn't DPDK 22.11 support RTE_ETH_RX_OFFLOAD_TIMESTAMP when the i226 datasheet has timestamp registers? How in DPDK can I read the i226 registers? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ed