* Queries on OPENSSL PMD
@ 2022-12-20  6:46 Balakrishnan K
From: Balakrishnan K @ 2022-12-20  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kusztal, ArkadiuszX; +Cc: users

Hi Arik,
      In openssl PMD I could see the API's for encrypt and decrypt which is accept the key and iv and do the specified operation.
I have few queries on how to get those keys suppose if, we are creating SSL/TLS session .
Is DPDK has any supported API's do to the SSL handshake and store the session key which can be used to decrypt or encrypt the packets.
Is ECDH is supported in opnessl PMD.

Regards,
Bala