* [dpdk-users] can we reserve hugepage and not release
@ 2021-09-18  2:37 Jiany Wu
From: Jiany Wu @ 2021-09-18  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

I met a scenario that, need to start and stop the container many times for
the hugepage. But after several times container start and stop, the
hugepage is not able to reserve.
Hugepage size is 2MB, and HW only support 2MB, can't support 1GB.
Is there anyway to make sure the hugepage is still kept continuous? Thanks
indeed.

Dave