Hi All, Is there any configuration or struct store the physical port where the packet is comes in. Trying below scenario: I have two pipeline in pipeline1 reading the packets from two links. Link 0 bound to port 0 and link 1 bound to port 1. After reading the packets in the pipeline 1 doing the packets match and action using tables. Finally, it will be sent to pipeline2. Pipeline2 forward the packets to another physical port. If packets received in physical port 0 need to forward the traffic to port 2. If the packets received in physical port 1 need to forward the traffic to port3. I am unable to decide the out port because packets doesn't info about the port in. Is there any option available to track the physical port_in? Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Bala