Hi Pravin, Thanks for the response. I have changed the value to 0. cat /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space 0 Tried running dpdk sample application (helloworld ) before running my application but still same warning is reported. The sample application is not starting up. When I tired with valgrind from https://github.com/bisdn/valgrind-hugepages application getting crashed. Am I missing any other configuration? /root/valgrind-3.19.0/val_install/bin/valgrind --soname-synonyms=somalloc=librte_malloc.so* --leak-check=full --log-file=valgrind-out.txt ./dpdk-helloworld -l 0-3 -n 4 EAL: Detected 80 lcore(s) EAL: Detected 2 NUMA nodes EAL: Detected static linkage of DPDK EAL: Multi-process socket /var/run/dpdk/rte/mp_socket EAL: Selected IOVA mode 'PA' EAL: Probing VFIO support... EAL: WARNING! Base virtual address hint (0xa80001000 != 0x1040000000) not respected! EAL: This may cause issues with mapping memory into secondary processes From: Pathak, Pravin Sent: 06 July 2022 17:15 To: Balakrishnan K ; users@dpdk.org Subject: RE: how to run dpdk app with valgrind DPDK documentation says so for multi-process case. * The multi-process feature requires that the exact same hugepage memory mappings be present in all applications. The Linux security feature - Address-Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) can interfere with this mapping, so it may be necessary to disable this feature in order to reliably run multi-process applications. Regards, Bala From: Balakrishnan K > Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 1:54 AM To: Pathak, Pravin >; users@dpdk.org Subject: RE: how to run dpdk app with valgrind Hi Pravin, Randomization is not turned off. cat /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space 2 Do I need to turn off the randomization? Regards, Bala From: Pathak, Pravin > Sent: 05 July 2022 18:53 To: Balakrishnan K >; users@dpdk.org Subject: RE: how to run dpdk app with valgrind CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Is randomization turned off ? echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space Pravin From: Balakrishnan K > Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 7:11 AM To: users@dpdk.org Subject: how to run dpdk app with valgrind Hi All, Is there any documents available to run the dpdk application with valgrind. I am trying to run our application with dpdk getting warning and the process is not starting up. IPv4 IP : 1.1.1.1 IPv6 IP : 0::0 EAL: Detected 80 lcore(s) EAL: Detected 2 NUMA nodes EAL: Multi-process socket /var/run/dpdk/rte/mp_socket EAL: Selected IOVA mode 'PA' EAL: Probing VFIO support... EAL: WARNING! Base virtual address hint (0xa80001000 != 0x1040000000) not respected! EAL: This may cause issues with mapping memory into secondary processes Could you please help on this? Regards, Bala