Hi volodymyr, Thanks for the quick response. Let me go through the test code and come back if i need any clarifications. Thanks, Bala ________________________________ From: Volodymyr Fialko Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023, 4:50 PM To: Balakrishnan K ; users@dpdk.org Subject: RE: Reg.dpdk reorder library usage CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Hi, Could you take a look at the app/test/test_reorder.c `test_reorder_drain()` test case. It follows your steps closely and includes comments that describe the internal state of buffers, which could be helpful during debugging. From: Balakrishnan K Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 11:54 AM To: users@dpdk.org Cc: Volodymyr Fialko Subject: [EXT] Reg.dpdk reorder library usage External Email ________________________________ Hi All, I am planning to use dpdk reorder library in my application. Used reorder library API’s by refereeing the packet ordering example. Steps: Our application uses dpdk pipeline. 1.read the packet from rx 2.Create the rte_reorder_create() if not created already or use the existing buffer. 3.iterate through the rx packets and set the sequence number using *rte_reorder_seqn(pkt) = seqn++. 4.insert the packets using the API rte_reorder_insert(ro_buf, pkt); 5.after insert completed I am using rte_reorder_drain API to get the reorder packets . In step 5 always getting zero packets. Even though all the rx packets are in order rte_reoder_drain API not giving the output. Could any please help on this am I missing anything in the implementation . How to use this library properly. Tried to run the packet ordering example with 4 ports . Sent traffic in port 1 there is no packet out in port 1 as mentioned in application example page. https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/sample_app_ug/packet_ordering.html Regards, Bala