Hi Changchun, I cannot comment on that driver version pending flag, but from my experience DPDK works with the devices you specified. You should be able to download the most recent QuickAssist driver, install it with SRIOV support and use QAT as described in the document you linked. -Georgii From: Changchun Zhang Sent: Monday, April 24, 2023 9:50 AM To: users@dpdk.org Subject: does DPDK support QAT C4xxx and how? Hi, According to the section 22.3.6 Available kernel drives in https://doc.dpdk.org/guides-21.11/cryptodevs/qat.html?highlight=qat , the "Driver/ver" column for device C4xxx is still in release pending status. Yes No No 3 C4xxx p qat_c4xxx c4xxx 18a0 1 18a1 128 Does it mean that DPDK still cannot run acceleration with QAT C4xxx device? If it can, how does it work? Thanks Changchun