Hello DPDK users, Sorry to disturb. I am currently testing net_af_xdp device. But I found the device configure always failed if I configure my rx queue != tx queue. In my project, I use pipeline mode, and require 1 rx and several tx queues. Example: I run my app with paramter: "--no-pci --vdev net_af_xdp0,iface=ens12,queue_count=2 --vdev net_af_xdp1,iface=ens13,queue_count=2" And config 1 rx and 2 tx queue, it will setup failed by print: "Port0 dev_configure = -22" After checking some xdp docs, I found the rx and tx always bind to use, which connected to filling and completing ring. But I still want to comfirm this with you ? Could you please share your comments ? Thanks in advance. Br, Christian