* [dpdk-users] Mellanox drivers filter outgoing packets
@ 2019-09-06 20:09 Amedeo Sapio
From: Amedeo Sapio @ 2019-09-06 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Dear all,

I have recently upgraded Mellanox OFED to version 4.6-1.0.1 and I see a
behavior which was not present with an older version.
If my DPDK app sends packets addressed to the NIC itself, i.e.,  SMAC=DMAC,
these packets are not sent and silently dropped. Is this a bug or
intentional? Is there any way to avoid this behavior?

Thanks for the help!

---
Amedeo

this email.

* Re: [dpdk-users] Mellanox drivers filter outgoing packets
@ 2019-09-08 21:43 ` Olga Shern
From: Olga Shern @ 2019-09-08 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amedeo Sapio, users

Hi Amedeo,

Please send email to Mellanox support , support@mellanox.com

Thanks,
Olga

--

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.