* [dpdk-users] Mellanox NIC, DPDK 21.05 disappearing packets
@ 2021-07-28  6:43 Filip Janiszewski
From: Filip Janiszewski @ 2021-07-28  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I've noticed that some packets are disappearing while capturing with a
Mellanox ConnectX4, from the xstats I can see that rx_good_packets !=
rx_phy_packets but no error counter of any kind is increased, how do I
know what happened to those packets?

Thanks

--
BR, Filip
+48 666 369 823

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-28  6:43 UTC | newest]