Hi, I followed the instructions in https://doc.dpdk.org/guides-20.11/sample_app_ug/kernel_nic_interface.html to run the KNI sample application with DPDK v20.11.8. The NIC status is shown below. Remote ping 10.11.140.8 is successful. Firstly I bind enp3s0 to `uio_pci_generic` driver and load `rte_kni` module with carrier=off. Then we run the sample application and it seems to be normal. `ip addr show` prints: Finally the IP, netmask and gw are added to the veth. The veth is up but it is not running, and **we cannot perform a remote ping**. My question are as follows: 1. What else need to be configured such that we could remote ping the DPDK-captured NIC? 2. Is it possible to set the IP of DPDK-captured NIC? I found that MAC\MTU could be configured but I do not find the method to configure IP. Best wishes, Qiwen Lee