I want to use collectd's DPDK telemetry plugin for exporting metrics from DPDK application. But it won't work. I had uncommented LoadPlugin dpdk_telemetry, and my Collectd config for dpdk-telemetry is : ClientSocketPath "/var/run/dpdk/rte/mp_socket" DpdkSocketPath "/var/run/dpdk/rte/dpdk_telemetry.v2" I expect Collectd to work as before, but when I open Collectd output metrics (port 9103 by default), It won't show anything. (NOTE: I'm running all of them on a single virtual machine in a VMware) Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.