From: "Licj" <272465698@qq.com>
To: "USERS" <users@dpdk.org>, "users" <users@dpdk.com>
Subject: [dpdk-users] Testpmd with lots of RX-missed. Why?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:21:33 +0800

Hi,

Does anyone know why the testpmd stats show lots of RX-missed, 0 rx-packets, 0 rx-pps and 0 rx-bps?

I have 2 machines, one is running pktgen-dpdk and the other is running testpmd. The pktgen shows that the send rate is about 53Gbps. I want to know the real rcv rate. The tcpdump on the testpmd side only shows about 24Gbps.

So I want to use testpmd to stats the recv rate. But the testpmd is always report lots of rx-missed and zero recv rate.

I have tried to improve the number of txt and txd to improve the recv capacity. But also report zero recv rate.

Anyone knows the reason? How to solve the problem? Or how to start the correct recv rate?

Thank you.

发自我的iPhone

             reply index