* [dpdk-users] Dpdk-pdump fails with error "no ethernet port" when running with Mellanox MCX454A-FCAT nic
@ 2020-06-17  9:11 Licj
From: Licj @ 2020-06-17  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: USERS

Hi all,

I have run dpdk testpmd successfully with Mellanox MCX454A-FCAT nic(mlx5 driver). I can capture the dpdk packets on the recv side using tcpdump. But the througput does not reach line rate(24gbps throughput with 40gbps line rate).

 Then I want to capture packets on the send side using dpdk-pdump. But the dpdk-pdump failed with error "No Ethernet ports - bye".
The initial info with dpdk-pdump shows that it only probes ixgbe driver and 2 Intel nics But not Mellanox nic.

Anyone knows why and how to solve it? Thank you.

* [dpdk-users] Dpdk-pdump fails with error "no ethernet port" when running with Mellanox MCX454A-FCAT nic
@ 2020-06-17  9:22 Licj