From: " =?gb18030?B?y622vLvhseQ=?=" <1253516649@qq.com>
To: " =?gb18030?B?dXNlcnM=?=" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] the appending usage of pdump
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:11:12 +0800

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb18030", Size: 596 bytes --]

hello, the DPDK developer£º
&nbsp; &nbsp; I am a DPDK lover from asian,and i updated the dpdk-pdump during the study of dpdk,i added it on the function of ipv4-address filter,but when i am using it, the unexpected event happended, when the packets are lower than nearly 40000, it filters accurately on a lot tests, but when the packets are more than 40000,results are not accurate, there are missing packets, wrong packets occur;
&nbsp; &nbsp; i spent a lot of time searching the reason, but failed, so i decide to ask for the ori developer,if you have any ideas,please reply on me ,much thanks