DPDK website maintenance
From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
To: "Tu, Lijuan" <lijuan.tu@intel.com>
Cc: "web@dpdk.org" <web@dpdk.org>, "dts@dpdk.org" <dts@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-web] DTS documentation update on dpdk.org
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:40:40 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

The error is because of the mess with branches and tags in DTS.
I cannot manage to understand how branches are used, so I assume
you don't want to update the docs for the old branches.
I have updated the script to take only tags into account, without
updating any oldest version.

I ran it and it works.
But the doc is still showing a version number 17.08.0 because
you never updated the file version.py in DTS.

11/12/2018 12:22, Tu, Lijuan: