DPDK website maintenance
 help / color / Atom feed
* Re: [dpdk-web] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/8] Add Marvell NETA PMD
       [not found]     ` <e7d35cb8-574c-0b96-5938-9aed66e96663@semihalf.com>
@ 2018-09-19 17:39       ` Ferruh Yigit
  2018-09-21 11:59         ` Andrzej Ostruszka
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2018-09-19 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrzej Ostruszka, dev, dpdk-web

On 9/19/2018 4:07 PM, Andrzej Ostruszka wrote:
> On 14.09.2018 18:20, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
>> On 8/31/2018 1:59 PM, Andrzej Ostruszka wrote:
>>> This patch series introduces new PMD for Marvell NETA adapters (MVNETA).
>>> See the documentation for more info.
> [...]
>> Hi Andrzej,
>>
>> Patchset is mostly looks good to me, there is no major issue but I have
>> commented on some minor issues.
> 
> Thank you Ferruh for taking time to review it.  I have just pushed out
> new version incorporating your suggestions.
> 
>> Can you also set a web page patch to add new hardware to supported hw list:
>> http://core.dpdk.org/supported/
>> https://git.dpdk.org/tools/dpdk-web/
> 
> Could you tell me what is the procedure for submitting web page patches?
>  Same as for code (sending via e-mail to dev)?

Same process but different mail list: web@dpdk.org

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-web] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/8] Add Marvell NETA PMD
  2018-09-19 17:39       ` [dpdk-web] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/8] Add Marvell NETA PMD Ferruh Yigit
@ 2018-09-21 11:59         ` Andrzej Ostruszka
  2018-09-21 13:37           ` Ferruh Yigit
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Andrzej Ostruszka @ 2018-09-21 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ferruh Yigit, dev, dpdk-web

On 19.09.2018 19:39, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
> On 9/19/2018 4:07 PM, Andrzej Ostruszka wrote:
>> On 14.09.2018 18:20, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
[...]
>>> Can you also set a web page patch to add new hardware to supported hw list:
>>> http://core.dpdk.org/supported/
>>> https://git.dpdk.org/tools/dpdk-web/
>>
>> Could you tell me what is the procedure for submitting web page patches?
>>  Same as for code (sending via e-mail to dev)?
> 
> Same process but different mail list: web@dpdk.org

Thanks.  I will send it out as soon as the NETA gets into next-net since
I see there is a custom of pointing to "reference commit" in commit
messages.

Best regards
Andrzej

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-web] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/8] Add Marvell NETA PMD
  2018-09-21 11:59         ` Andrzej Ostruszka
@ 2018-09-21 13:37           ` Ferruh Yigit
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2018-09-21 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrzej Ostruszka, dev, dpdk-web

On 9/21/2018 12:59 PM, Andrzej Ostruszka wrote:
> On 19.09.2018 19:39, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
>> On 9/19/2018 4:07 PM, Andrzej Ostruszka wrote:
>>> On 14.09.2018 18:20, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
> [...]
>>>> Can you also set a web page patch to add new hardware to supported hw list:
>>>> http://core.dpdk.org/supported/
>>>> https://git.dpdk.org/tools/dpdk-web/
>>>
>>> Could you tell me what is the procedure for submitting web page patches?
>>>  Same as for code (sending via e-mail to dev)?
>>
>> Same process but different mail list: web@dpdk.org
> 
> Thanks.  I will send it out as soon as the NETA gets into next-net since
> I see there is a custom of pointing to "reference commit" in commit
> messages.

Thanks.
Yes, web page commit log should point to commit that adds the support.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 3+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
     [not found] <1535718368-15803-1-git-send-email-amo@semihalf.com>
     [not found] ` <1535720386-18775-1-git-send-email-amo@semihalf.com>
     [not found]   ` <c0b0c589-fa08-8543-c2fe-82d71bbd8eb2@intel.com>
     [not found]     ` <e7d35cb8-574c-0b96-5938-9aed66e96663@semihalf.com>
2018-09-19 17:39       ` [dpdk-web] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/8] Add Marvell NETA PMD Ferruh Yigit
2018-09-21 11:59         ` Andrzej Ostruszka
2018-09-21 13:37           ` Ferruh Yigit

DPDK website maintenance

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/web/0 web/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 web web/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/web \
		web@dpdk.org
	public-inbox-index web


Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.dpdk.org/inbox.dpdk.web


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox