DPDK website maintenance
* Reference Grout in DPDK hosted projects
@ 2024-09-18 13:15 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2024-09-18 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web; +Cc: Ben Thomas, Nathan Southern

Hello,

As required by the Technical Board, we need to add Grout in the list of the hosted projects:
	https://www.dpdk.org/hosted-projects/

The name is "Grout"
The description is "Graph ROUTer based on DPDK"

For now we can reference only the git tree as "Git Repo":
	https://git.dpdk.org/apps/grout/

and another link as "GitHub":
	https://github.com/DPDK/grout/

Thank you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-09-18 13:15 UTC | newest]