DPDK website maintenance
* [dpdk-web] broken link in charter for qat_adf
@ 2018-11-27  0:10 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-11-27  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jill Lovato, Trishan de Lanerolle; +Cc: web

Hi,

The link to qat_adf in section 6. Intellectual Property Policy
must be changed to
	https://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/tree/drivers/common/qat/qat_adf
because the directory has moved in the source tree.

Note that all links starting with http://www.dpdk.org/browse/
should be changed to https://git.dpdk.org/

While at it, the links to http://www.dpdk.org/about/techboard#members
should be changed to https://core.dpdk.org/techboard/#members

* Re: [dpdk-web] broken link in charter for qat_adf
@ 2019-03-15 22:36 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2019-03-15 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jill Lovato, Trishan de Lanerolle; +Cc: web

Reminder, please could we update some links in the charter?
	https://www.dpdk.org/charter/
Thanks

27/11/2018 01:10, Thomas Monjalon: