DPDK website maintenance
From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
To: Ferruh Yigit <ferruh.yigit@intel.com>
Cc: web@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-web] Were are the source code of core.dpdk.org located? <eom>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 00:16:29 +0200

The new website core.dpdk.org is now hosted in the master branch
of dpdk-web.git, replacing the old one.
A branch "old" has been created to keep track of the old version.

There is a quick start guide in the README file:
	http://git.dpdk.org/tools/dpdk-web/tree/README

I think we need to update the sphinx doc (contributing guide)
about the process for updating the website (www and core).