DPDK website maintenance
* Fwd: adding GateKeeper in DPDK website
       [not found] <4359650.TKLx3GfHUD@thomas>
@ 2023-07-21 14:56 ` Michel Machado
From: Michel Machado @ 2023-07-21 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web

Hi there,

    Would you add our project to the page
https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/#projects ?

    Project name: Gatekeeper
    GitHub repository: https://github.com/AltraMayor/gatekeeper/
    Short text: DDoS protection system

[ ]'s
Michel Machado

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: adding GateKeeper in DPDK website
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:19:49 +0200
From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
To: michel@digirati.com.br

Following our discussion, would you like to propose a link and a description
for GateKeeper to be added in this list?
	https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/#projects

You just need to provide the content to web@dpdk.org

Thank you

* Re: Fwd: adding GateKeeper in DPDK website
@ 2023-07-27 14:37   ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2023-07-27 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michel Machado; +Cc: web, bthomas

Gatekeeper has been added by Ben to the website:
	https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/#projects

Thank you both.

21/07/2023 16:56, Michel Machado: