DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.11-rc3
@ 2020-11-05 19:32 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2020-11-05 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
	https://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/tag/?id=v20.11-rc3

There are only 9 new patches since yesterday -rc2, including
a revert which should unblock a lot of testing cases with testpmd.

Release notes:
	http://doc.dpdk.org/guides/rel_notes/release_20_11.html

As a consequence of this hot fix release, -rc numbering is shifted.
The -rc4 should include only some bug fixes, cleanups, doc and tooling.
We have until the end of next week to complete this milestone.
Then at least one more week (allowing -rc5) should be needed
before the release.

Please test, report and fix issues on bugs.dpdk.org.
As a community, we must close as many bugs as possible for -rc4.

We are getting even much closer to a well deserved rest.
Thank you everyone

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-05 19:32 UTC | newest]