DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] DPDK Community Survey 2017
@ 2017-09-22 13:18 Jain, Deepak K
From: Jain, Deepak K @ 2017-09-22 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

Hi All,

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve DPDK, we'd like to hear your feedback!

We have created a number of DPDK-related questions here.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DPDK_Community_Survey_2017

and want to hear your views!!

The survey will close at midnight GMT on Sunday October 1st, 2017.

Thanks in advance for your feedback - the more responses we get the more data we have to drive further features, improvements, etc.

So please respond!!!

Regards
Deepak

* Re: [dpdk-announce] DPDK Community Survey 2017
@ 2017-09-29  8:24 ` Jain, Deepak K
       [not found]   ` <A09C9DDE180C7E429EC68E2BFB95C90362992842@IRSMSX107.ger.corp.intel.com>
From: Jain, Deepak K @ 2017-09-29  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'announce@dpdk.org', users, dev; +Cc: Thomas Monjalon

HI,

As earlier agreed in DPDK Userspace, the closure date for this survey has been extended by a week. Survey will now close at midnight GMT on Sunday October 8th 2017.

Gentle reminder in case you have not filled the survey.

Many thanks,
Deepak

@ 2017-10-17 16:27     ` Jain, Deepak K
From: Jain, Deepak K @ 2017-10-17 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'announce@dpdk.org', 'users@dpdk.org',
	'dev@dpdk.org'
  Cc: 'Thomas Monjalon'

Hi All,

Just wanted to say big Thank you for filling the DPDK Survey and providing valuable feedback.

In total, survey received 190 responses. I am compiling the results/feedback and will share them in due course.

Thanks again,
Deepak

Just a gentle reminder to all that deadline for completing the survey is this Sunday midnight GMT ( October 8th, 2017).

Please feel free to forward the link to all your colleagues who can provide feedback on dpdk.

Thanks,
Deepak

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve DPDK, we'd like to hear your feedback!

We have created a number of DPDK-related questions here.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DPDK_Community_Survey_2017

and want to hear your views!!

The survey will close at midnight GMT on Sunday October 8th, 2017.