DPDK announcements
* Last 16 hours for CFP Submissions - DPDK APAC Summit 2024 - Get Your Submissions in Soon,
@ 2024-06-05  0:55 Nathan Southern
From: Nathan Southern @ 2024-06-05  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

Dear DPDK Community,

As you may already know, CFP submissions for the 2024 DPDK APAC Summit in
Bangkok, Thailand end *tomorrow* at 9:59 am Pacific time/12:59pm Eastern
Time/1859h Central European Summer Time and 11:59pm Bangkok Time.

Again, we would encourage you to submit and invite anyone else you know who
may be interested in speaking here to do the same.  I'll include the CFP link
below.

Submissions must be received in the next 16 hours. Agan: all accepted
speakers will receive free registration to this two-day event!

 Submit a session here: https://lnkd.in/gZ3NCBt8

 Important Dates:
- CFP Close: June 2, 2024, at 11:59 PM ICT
- Notifications: June 10, 2024
- Schedule Announced: June 12, 2024
- Slides Due: July 5, 2024
- Event: July 9-10, 2024